Rue du Bac Rosaries
* The Original Miraculous Medal given to St. Catherine Labouré in 1830 in Paris France at Rue du Bac by the Blessed Virgin Mary was done in French.
* Rosary Centers are Imported direct from France.
* The Custom made Rue du Bac Center is a reproduction of the original Miraculous Medal given to St. Catherine Labouré . This custom center is made by a master craftsman
in order to capture the authenticity and beauty of this divine medal.
* The Custom made Médaille Miraculeuse Center used on the Immaculate Conception rosary has an Inscription is done in French.
*The Médaille Miraculeuse centers are handcrafted as they once did in the Medieval era by stamping a center out of solid bronze which produces magnificent detail. Then a silversmith hand plates each center with a substantial layer of silver that is extremely durable and thick enough it can be engraved upon. The final touch is a soft antiquing applied to each center to further bring out detail. These distinctive and beautiful medals are conversation pieces and at the same time are a testament to one's Catholic faith.
* Each Rosary comes with a Translation Card.
* The Rue du Bac Miraculous Medal in Solid Sterling Silver.
* Measures 1/2" - 12.7mm & 1" - 25.4mm